|Mirror Tarot follows the code of
ethics from the American Tarot
1. I will serve the best interests of my clients, visitors and others, conducting my professional
activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
2. I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender,
age, or sexual preference.
3. I will represent honestly my Tarot qualifications, including educational credentials and levels
4. I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during
readings, etc, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
5. I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial,
medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. If trained in one of these
areas, I will clearly differentiate between the tarot reading and any professional advice
6. I will respect my clients' right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior
7. I recommend every person act according to his or her own conscience for the greater good of all
8. I will strive at all times to give you the very best advice of which I am capable.
9. Tarot cards are not fortune telling cards nor are they used for fortune telling.
10. Tarot cards are neither good nor bad though they may be used to encourage, give hope and
identify options for future behavior.
11. You alone are responsible for your own behavior and choices. We are all given free will and you
are alone are responsible for your actions or decisions.
12. I do not read for those under 18 years of age.
13. Due to MT ethics we cannot do readings on questions that could be considered unethical, such
Is my spouse cheating on me?
Does my spouse have a GF/BF?
Will I win the lottery?
Will I win a court date?
Will I get my inheritance money?
Will I win the bet I made?
Will I be rich in the future?
Will I marry a rich man/woman in the future?
When will I die?
When will I get married?
14. Valeen has the right to deny assistant to those who use cosmic magic spells in a negative and
harmful way to hurt others. See CE#1, #7 and #11 and Cosmic Magic "WARNING!" for more detail.
Valeen has the right not to do any reading if it doesn't meet her Code of Ethics. If this happens she will
ask you to submit another question. (CE#13)
Warning: To those who may want to use any content, images, etc from this web page please click here before doing so.